Overlanding Network is part of the Baer’s Crest Group.
What data do we collect?
Any information which you send us via any other form on our website, such as surveys, contact form and more.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Overlanding Network with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our posts or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Register for one of our events, voluntarily provide us with additional information during the event
Overlanding Network may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Any social media which is public information or which you use to communicate with us and / or with our social media presence
How will we use your data?
Overlanding Network collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account
- Contact you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
We do not share your data with companies outside of the Overlanding Network Group.
Overlanding Network would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like as well, as those of our partner companies which are part of the Overlanding Network Group.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Overlanding Network from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Overlanding Network Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you may always unsubscribe from one of the emails received by you.
Your data protection rights?
Overlanding Network would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. You are entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Overlanding Network for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Overlanding Network correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Overlanding Network complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Overlanding Network erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Overlanding Network restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Overlanding Network’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Overlanding Network transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Offering you information, products and services that pertain to your interests based on the cookies
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Overlanding Network uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Overlanding Network uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address. Overlanding Network sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us: